High temperature thin wall low voltage wiring cables suitable for use in automotive, marine and other harsh environments. The tinned copper conductors make this cable more resistant to corrosion.
- Cores manufactured to ISO 6722-1:2011 (class B) 105°C
- Tinned Copper Conductors, PVC insulated
- Suitable for use at temperatures from -40ºC to 105ºC with excursions up to 120ºC
- Twins and multicore PVC sheathed at 70ºC
- Suitable for 12v and 24v systems (maximum 60v)
- Good resistance to petrol, diesel, lubricating oils and diluted acid
- Very good resistance to moisture
- PVC insulation saves weight and offers good resistance to abrasion and cut through
- Cables are printed with the specification on the insulation
- Visit our website or contact the Sales Team for a full list of available colours
*The conductor specifications shown are representative configurations; actual cable strand may differ slightly, but will meet resistance values shown.
**Nominal current amperage ratings are provided as a guide only, and can vary depending on application, conditions and environmental factors. If in doubt, please consult a qualified electrician.